Finding the Holiday Joy

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project 365 - Day 78

I took a couple online photography classes and ended up meeting a couple really cool photo chicks. They have gotten me into looking at several blogs but lately the one that gets my juices flowing is The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, she is incredible!! Marvett, one of the photo cool chicks, went to a book signing of hers recently, sounds so great! In fact one of Marvett's photos was selected in one of the Pioneer Woman contests, very cool! I am going on a trip Friday and I always like to have a book that I haven't read from cover to cover to take with me. So inspired by Marvett I bought The Pioneer Womans cook book. I thought this book has to be my photo of the day, but instead of taking a picture of the book I decided to use the ol timer on Diego, 9 shots and most of my lunch hour later here is day 78.

Day 78

No comments:

Post a Comment