Finding the Holiday Joy

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day 71

Another ice storm rolled thru North Texas, geez I'm sick of it, so stressful having to figure out how to get to work, should I go, should I not. Randy decided he needed to go to the shop for a couple things, so he offered to drive me. At 9:15am we left the house, once again I underestimated how seriously bad it was outside. It was a solid sheet of ice the entire way, no kidding the whole way, I wasn't driving and I was still scared, took us two hours to get to my work and them another 45 to get to the shop. Here's Day 71 looking thru the windshield down ice covered hwy 80, the swirling snow blowing across was really kind of cool looking.

Day 71

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be a pro at driving in this nasty stuff! I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete