Finding the Holiday Joy

Monday, February 14, 2011

Project 365 - Day 74

I went to a baby shower Saturday, for a friend of mine, Lori, her daughter is having a little boy next month. I loooove baby names, I love to look them up, to match them, just to ponder about names :) They are naming him one of may favs, Owen! I could not love that more. I haven't seen Lori in about 10 years, we have kept in touch thru email for about 5 years now, it was definitely time for a visit!! We didn't get to talk as much as we would have liked but it was good to see her. Something very annoying about her is that she's beautiful and looks exactly the same!! She was in my wedding years and years ago, I'll bet she can still wear that dress!! She's one of the sweetest people I know, very loyal. Here is a picture of Lori and her two grown daughters, even though my sons are grown (and our kids are roughly the same age) I still was amazed, they're grown!! when does all this happen!!

Cassi, Lori and Courtney (she's due in March:) Day 74

No comments:

Post a Comment