Finding the Holiday Joy

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project 365 - Day 66 and Day 67

Friday I had the day off, thankfully, because it snowed all night Thursday, we got up to at least a foot of snow! Craziness!! Really I love snow, love it, but the snow we've gotten this year and last have been crazy! I was supposed to go get Punkin but wasn't sure how I was going to do that, both Randy and Rider's trucks were stuck in the drive way. They worked and worked and got Riders truck out, we slapped one of the car seats in there and off we went. I have to admit I under esimated the bad weather..............it was a horrible scary drive that took an hour, it's normally a 15 minute drive. If we don't go get Punkin we won't get to see her, so the choices were limited. I was sick to my stomach when we finally got back to the house. I think it was my blood pressure because I had a bad headache too. Ok enough whining :) I did get some pictures:

My youngest son, Rider. A Cowboy thru and thru.  Day 66

My husband, Randy, being a goof this morning.  Day 67

1 comment: