Finding the Holiday Joy

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Project 365 - Day 60

Several years back on a trip to Galveston I bought these shell chimes, I love them. In fact I have two more, one in the bathroom and one more in the bedroom (my room is a light, pretty beach like room, aquas and whites). I get fantastic light thru the windows during the morning and afternoon. I was sitting on the bed waiting for Meagan to call, I'm supposed to pick Ky up later, anyway I was looking at this chime, watching the light on it when it occurred to me that this would be Day 60.

Day 60

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this one! Beautiful light, beautiful colors, and great composition. The set up of the shot and shape of the chimes keep my eye circling throughout the photo over and over. Wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete