Finding the Holiday Joy

Monday, January 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day 32

What a nightmare! I can't upload photos from the house, something is blocking it and I can't figure it out! I took all my Daily photos but couldn't do anything with them, grrrrr!!

My New Year weekend was quiet :) I hardly left the house. I spent the weekend chasing Kyleigh down because she was taking the ornaments off the tree, one after the other, I would take it away and as fast as I got that one she had another. Surely she will be in the Olympics when she is older because she is wicked fast. I have a snowman and a black bear, stuffed but they stand on their own, she loves them, I did allow her to play with them. I asked her if I could take her picture with one of them but she only wanted me to take a picture of the snowman while she held the black bear at my side. Here is Day 32.

Day 32

1 comment:

  1. adorable snowman Lisa. And super great photo. I'm sure it was chaotic chasing Kyleigh around, its amazing how fast they are. Madeline took a bunch of my parents ornaments and hung them on the speaker. i should have taken a picture of that!

    ReplyDelete