Finding the Holiday Joy

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project 365 - Day 36

I live on a small lake (Willow Lake) community, the lake is so pretty during the seasons but I tend to like it most in fall and winter, it was gorgeous during all the freak snow storm last February. The dock at the entrance is my favorite, I'm always stopping and looking around, this morning I noticed the light fog coming off the water, plus the water was flat, so I stopped for a couple pictures, here is Day 36.

Day 36

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo Lisa. I love the reflection you got on the lake, fog can be so beautiful and you captured this picture just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo....this is really pretty! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the reflection in the water!

    ReplyDelete