Finding the Holiday Joy

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day 50

First I can not believe I have been doing this for 50 days!! Time is sailing by and these pictures are making me take note of that!!
Today for lunch I walked down in the walk area in front of the building, it has a long walkway with benches and trees, really pretty. As I walked I saw squirrels and birds darting around everywhere. Winter may have killed all the green leaves and plants but that wooded area is alive with birds and squirrels! I sat for a few minutes, then decided that I needed to get a picture of one of the birds for the picture of the day, that and to ask what they are? The gals here at work are saying a robin..........I'm clueless but I'll go with that :) Here is one of the fat birds of many in Day 50.

Day 50

No comments:

Post a Comment