Finding the Holiday Joy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project 365 - Days 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 and 127

I was sick for about three days and got behind on my posting, however even sick I took pictures, I'm not sure what that says about me though :)

Friday, I completely forgot to get my picture of the day done, it did not occur to me until that night while sitting in bed reading with Punkin that I had not taken a picture!!! not one!!! So I pulled out Diego and took a picture of Punkin reading, poor lighting and she was moving like a buzzing bee!
Day 122

Saturday, one of my husbands cousins daughter brought her daughter over for pictures, while I was taking pictures Rylee and Kyleigh played a little too. I thought this was too cute.

Day 123

Sunday, I had to take pictures of Kimber in a variety of socks for a project for her Mommy and when I was done I drove her around the corner to the bluebonnets for a couple fun pictures in the pretties :)

Day 124

Monday, I was so sick with my sinuses I thought my head was going to pop! Even still, I did manage to take Ky outside for her daily bike ride, she just recently learned how to ride her bike with trainers. It is so fun to watch the little ones learn and grow!! She had to wear her bunny ears too!

Day 125

Tuesday brought real misery with the sinuses, I was so sick, no outside anything Tuesday. This picture was my life :(

Day 126


Wednesday I was feeling better, still coughing and sniffling but better. So we did have some outside time. Ky was wearing a shirt that Jana had given her a while back, now she's big enough for it and I thought it was cute as heck :) I had to get crafty on how to take the picture, I didn't want just a straight on shot, I thought this one turned out pretty cool!

Day 127


No comments:

Post a Comment