Finding the Holiday Joy

Friday, April 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day 143

Got up early this morning, headed to walmart before work so I could get the goodies for Ky and K's Easter baskets. Wow! they have so much stuff, craziness, toys, baskets, stuffed bunnies, candy and more candy, egg shaped everything!! They even have pink, green, blue, yellow and white grass! and I saw edible grass too! My favorite is looking at the spring and summer clothes for them, I always try to get a couple little short/shirt sets too. No basket is complete without an outfit :) When the lady told me how much I spent I stood in amazement, holy smokes, oy!! I took a deep breath, swiped the card and shook my head in disbelief! Ok there were some things in the cart that weren't related to Easter but still how much chocolate does a grandchild need...................enough to share :) with Gigi :)

Day 143

No comments:

Post a Comment