Finding the Holiday Joy

Monday, April 25, 2011

Project 365 - Day 144, 145 and 146

Saturday it was quiet, just me and Ky, we worked on her bed and moved toys around, then we put on the Easter dress and headed outside for her Easter photo. She was cooperative too :) for about 15 minutes and then it was play time :) After wards we colored eggs, it was so fun, I had forgotten how fun it is :)
Day 144

Went to my Mom's for Easter, they cooked so much food it was unreal! Burgers, hot dogs, ribs and fried fish, plus all the sides. Food everywhere! I asked my Mom if she was expecting an Army, granted there are alot of us when we get together but this will feed them for days and days! We had hundreds of Easter eggs too, the kiddos were pretty patient, they didn't get too antsy until about 2. Ky was so funny, she would pick up an egg, open it decide if she wanted to eat the candy or not and then move on, then she marveled at some weed flowers, ohhh and look at that Gigi (dried cow pooh) and then finally completely abandoning her Easter basket to chase a yellow butterfly :) It was a great day and I am so glad the weather held off for our drive and visit there.

Day 145
(Ky, Regan and Michael, the littlest ones got to egg hunt separate because those bigger kids were planning out the 'take all and leave none' strategy)

I bought some 5 dollar tulips at Walmart on Friday, left them here at work over the weekend. We came in this morning and they were beautiful!!

Day 146

1 comment:

  1. I adore that first image Lisa! She is exquisite and your processing is perfect. I also love the cowboy boots and the tulips. Your images are so professional! Great work!

    ReplyDelete