Finding the Holiday Joy

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Project 365 - Day 29

This year I started a new tradition for Christmas, it started because I love snow so much! I am doing this Willette Finding the Holiday Joy class, one of the assignments is to photograph snow...........No snow in Texas :( I got to thinking about it and came up with an idea that will feed my need for tradition and love of snow :) This year I had everyone make a snowflake, from regular white paper, I gave them paper, scissors and a pen. Make a snowflake then put your name and the year. I now have 7 snowflakes from Christmas. I will hang the snowflakes every year, we will add new ones and we'll have snow for Christmas every year now. I was worried they would laugh at me, but no one did, in fact they worked hard on making their snowflakes unique :) From our Christmas snow here is Day 29.

Day 29

No comments:

Post a Comment