Finding the Holiday Joy

Monday, June 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day 200 and Day 201

It was HOT! here this weekend, think surface of the sun HOT!! I have never been a fan of the heat, you know like people who live in the north can't stand the snow and almost go postal by May because it's not warm yet! Saturday I took Ky outside to chase bubbles, I made her wait until 7:00pm, we were outside for about 30 minutes, she chased and chased bubbles until she finally laid on the ground and told me she was tired!! Too hot!
Day 200

Sunday, Father's Day, was quiet at our house. I wanted to get a picture of Randy for the day but he was not cooperative with my camera, soooo about 9 that night I gave up and looked for something to photograph. I ended up taking a picture of this characature of me, I had it done at the State Fair of Texas a few years back. I think it looks just like me, for real, I also think it could work great as a character in a Disney or Pixar movie :) I took it with a high ISO and I turned it B&W to get rid of the amber color it had, I know I could have used a remover but the B&W works the best I think.
Day 201

PS: I can't believe I'm in the 200's!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment