Finding the Holiday Joy

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Project 365 - Day 174, 175 and 176

I was off work Tuesday and Wednesday, spent the days with Ky and Kimber :) Monday I stopped and took a picture of one of the water towers in WP, there are two that I drive by all the time, this one I liked better because of the light. I love seeing these in little towns.
Day 174


Tuesday night Ky had another baseball game, Jana and Kimber came out to watch with me. Jana about two or three days ago Jana stopped breast feeding and switched to formula, within in 12 hours Kimber had a new habit, I think it's cute don't tell :)
Day 175

I was up until 1 in the morning with all the storms from Tuesday night, scary stuff, as a result I was late getting Ky to daycare Wednesday morning. She was playing the front yard while I loaded the car ;)
Day 176

1 comment:

  1. Such great images. I had two thumb suckers at my house, and I agree it is cute. For a while anyway. ;) I'm glad you're staying safe!!

    ReplyDelete