Finding the Holiday Joy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Project 365 - Day 101, Day 102, Day 103

I can hardly believe that three days has come and gone!! Friday I was stumped for a Photo of the Day, but while driving home I noticed the sunset was awesome. I was in a hurry, so I just took a picture of my side view mirror, kinda fun!

Day 101

Saturday was a busy day, we had a birthday party for a cousin to attend as well as some cleaning and working on the boat. Punkin and I road with Jana, Rider and Kimber to the party, Little Miss Rylee was turning three! It was fun to be outside and watch all the little ones play. I don't get to see Kimber as much as Ky so I made sure I took loads of pictures of her, needed one for the photo of the day.


Day 102

On Sunday Pappy and I took Punkin to her first movie, we saw Rango. She loved it, got a little figidity about 30 minutes left to go but did really well. She clapped and raved about how Rango saved all the water :)

Day 103


2 comments:

  1. Your grandbabies are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot - the sunset in the car side mirror. Love it!
    Check out Picture Inspiration on the Big Picture website. I think you might like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete